ABOUT THE EVENT
The International Sugar Organization (ISO), the only world forum designed to exchange different points of view among the main producer and consumer countries at governmental level, in partnership with DATAGRO, one of the chief world consulting companies on sugar and ethanol, have been organizing the ISO/DATAGRO NEW YORK SUGAR CONFERENCE. The event has become traditional in the sugar calendar.
This year the 7th ISO / DATAGRO NEW YORK SUGAR CONFERENCE happens again at the Starlight Roof of the elegant Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York - U.S.A.
In the last edition, the ISO/DATAGRO NEW YORK SUGAR CONFERENCE gathered more than 327 participants from 24 countries, being a landmark as well as a technical reference to partakers of the New York Sugar Dinner.
The New York Sugar Dinner happens in parallel to the Conference, being one of the most prestigious social and business events of the world sugar calendar, joining the most relevant agents in the acting areas of the business - beet and sugar cane growers, industries, refiners, brokers and traders of all continents. This event represents a unique opportunity to debate topical issues, such as:
- Consolidation of world exchange platforms: What to expect in the future?
- Moving closer to crush capacity in Brazil: Local and global impact/ main drivers of the 2013/14 Brazilian crop
- Global strategies for sugar and ethanol: More integrated markets?
- Needed liquidity in ethanol futures: Possible to achieve?
- Flags to watch on another surplus year in sugar
- RFS-2 targets and the changing regulation on biofuels in the US: Consequences to ethanol trade
- Asian sugar supply and demand: Prospects until 2020
- Container sugar exports: Future trends and constraints
- New challenges in the freight market: Impact on sugar/ ethanol competitiveness